university mission in lancaster, uk
Christine will join a university mission team from her college at Oxford University, led by the 87-year-old lifetime evangelist Michael Green, to travel to northern England this Sunday, March 4th. There they will join forces with the Christian Union students of Lancaster University to host events lunch bars and evening meetings March 5-8th. There are two ways you can support this team. Through prayer (see below) and financially. If you would to make a contribution to help with the expenses of this trip please click
Prayer requests for Lancaster mission:
- For favor with last-minute arrangements and mission prep
- Travel mercies there and back and no mechanical issues with cars
- Unity on the team as Wycliffe and Lancaster Uni teams work together
- Health and vitality of the team, especially leaders Michael Green and Bruce Gillingham who are teaching daily
- Abundant financial provision for mission expenses
- Many divine appointments and conversations that lead to salvations
- Helpful and prompt follow up with students who make professions of faith
- Pray for all to go well with the spouses and families of the missioners while we are away
- Please pray for unusually warm temperatures (said the girl from Florida!)
theological studies at Oxford university
After 17 years of full-time ministry, our Director went on an extended study sabbatical to Oxford, England. In 2017 Christine completed a course in apologetics and evangelism at the Oxford Center for Christian Apologetics (OCCA), a ministry of Ravi Zacharias. She has continued her studies and is currently in her second year of theology school at Oxford University.
Christine is preparing to stay for a third and final year theological training at Oxford University to complete her degree before launching out in her next phase of ministry. When completed she will use her training to be an even more effective communicator for the cause of Christ.
Make a tax-deductible donation to help Christine complete her theology degree at Oxford by clicking on the link below or go to the 'Donate' page to use PayPal.